1. Stop framing the question in this way. It's short-sighted and self serving.
2. Start thinking about how you can help and lead people, by becoming genuine thought leaders and a highly respected partner within your industry.
3. Stop obsessing over weekly & monthly targets.
4. Start obsessing over building a powerhouse of a team who become so knowledgeable, adept, and skilled that they are obliterating quarterly and yearly targets.
5. Stop discussing things you could have / should have done. It's reactive.
6. Start talking about what you need to do. Be proactive.